Next Meeting – Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Double Tree by Hilton, 39900 Balentine Drive, City of Newark, CA
New Announcement Posted
Welcome to the official website of the Alameda County Mayors’ Conference (ACMC)
The Alameda County Mayors’ Conference was created in 1954 to:
- develop and maintain a means of cooperative effort and understanding in matters of mutual interest and concern;
- assemble information helpful in the consideration of problems peculiar to the various areas of the county;
- provide guidance for united city action in dealing with local municipal affairs;
- serve as a city-county relations organization;
- consider, study and make recommendations regarding regional problems;
- explore all practicable avenues of thought advanced in the interest of local public welfare and policies.
Membership consists of the mayors of the incorporated cities in Alameda County including Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro and Union City. Officers are elected annually and serve a term of one year.
The Alameda County Mayors’ Conference meets monthly to carry out its purpose. Its business meetings typically include committee action related to appointments for various regional commissions and committees, review of legislation, discussion of regional issues issues/concerns and solutions, a presentation of topical importance and a dinner. Members may use this website to RSVP for monthly business meetings and dinner.
To be informed of future meetings and/or other information, please visit this website frequently. Requests for information should be directed to the Executive Director.